Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Eternal Winter



Forever...

The winter of my life came so fast
I thought I was alone in the darkness
But I'm not
For God is with me
The LORD my God doth lighten my darkness
Sunshine in my eyes

I'm still there everywhere, I'm the dust in the wind
I'm the star in the Northern sky
I never stayed anywhere, I'm the wind in the trees
Would you wait for me forever ?

You, who have gone
is coming back to me as a snow
and it's winter now in my heart
an eternal winter

I'll be the wind, so that I can reach you
if I'm not, I will fly away with the wing of wind to you
I will wait for you forever

--------------------
in memoriam of dearest
Lauw Willy Siswanto
you love to play guitar :)

Jeremiah 29:11
"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"





No comments:

Post a Comment