Friday, January 1, 2016

Years with endurance and perseverance

 O my Jesus, my Master and Director, strengthen and enlighten me in these difficult moments of my life. I expect no help from people, all my hope is in You. I feel alone in the face of Your demands, O Lord. Despite the fears and qualms of my nature, I am fulfilling Your holy will And desire to fulfil it as faithfully as possible throughout my life and in my death. Jesus, with You I can do all things. Do with me as You please; only give me Your Heart and that is enough for me.

* * * * * * * *

Jesus, I thank you for the little daily crosses, for opposition to my endeavours, for the hardships of communal life, for the misinterpretation of my intentions, for humiliations at the hands of others, for the harsh way in which we are treated, for the false suspicions, for poor health and loss of strength, for self-denial, for dying to myself, for lack of recognition in everything, for the upsetting of all my plans.

Thank you, Jesus, for interior sufferings, for dryness of spirit, for terror, fears and  incertitudes, for the darkness and the deep interior night, for tempations and various ordeals, for torments too difficult to describe, especially for those which no one will understand, for the hour of death with its fierce struggle and all its bitterness.

I thank You, Jesus, You who first drank the cup of bitterness before You gave it to me, in a much milder form. I put my lips to this cup of Your holy will. Let all be done according to Your good pleasure; let that which Your wisdom ordained before the ages be done to me. I want to drink the cup to its last drop, and not seek to know the reason why.

In bitterness is my joy, in hopelessness is my trust. In You, O Lord, all is good, all is a gift of Your paternal Heart. I do not prefer consolations over bitterness, or bitterness over consolations, but thank You, O Jesus, for everything! It is my delight to fix my gaze upon You, O incomprehensible God!


-St. Faustina


* * * * * * * *
Hi Willy
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Are you celebrating Christmas eve too in paradise?
With the angels of heaven, perhaps?

You see,
It's gonna be hard without you
Just like how you told me that you don't have anyone else - except for me -
to talk to, to care, to be happy with, to be together
I don't have anyone else too :(

I spent my birthday without you
I spent Christmas Eve without you
I spent new year without you
With whom now should I share my joy and my grieve?
I'm so alone

When will the Lord wipes away all tears from our eyes?
But I know he's with me then and even now
but why I keep crying?

With all of your awe-inspiring patience, you have made known to me what patience is.
now, I too, will endure and persevere

monel rosary


No comments:

Post a Comment