Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Endless Love

You must have that one song that reminds you to someone
talking about song, there are several song that reminds me to my soulmate :)
the first is Endless love - The Myth OST by Jackie Chan & Kim Hee Sun
and the second being Theme's of Payon - vocal version from Ragnarok Online, the game that we used to play a lot together. In fact, we spent our last year together playing iRO.

I really like both of the songs, especially Endless love
the lyric is just all about us. Here's the english version of the song, so heartbreaking, but depicting my heart to its utmost, in a form of a song :)

-----------------------------------------------------
"Release me from this mysterious waiting
the stars are falling; the wind is blowing.
Finally I can hold you in my arms.
Two hearts beating together.
Believe me that my heart has never-change
waiting a thousand year, You have my promise
No matter how many cold winter have passed

I will never let you go.
Now hold my hands, and close your eyes
Please think about the days when we were in love.
We loved each other too much, it caused us such pain
We can’t even say “I love you”

Every night my heart aches.
I never stop thinking of you.
I am used to being alone for such a long time
And I face it with a smile.
Believe me, I choose to wait.
Even though it’s painful, I won’t leave.
Only your tenderness can save me
From the endless cold.

Let the love in our hearts
Become a blossoming flower
We can pass through time, never bowing our heads,
And never giving up our dream.

Only true love follows us
as we travel through the endless space and time.

Love is the only myth that exist in the hearts that never change."

 -----------------------------------------------------


I still remember that one night when I was karaokeing with my friends, I just had an urgent feeling to meet Willy, I shouted in my head "I need to meet him NOW!"
This sudden urge blew me up at the moment I hear "endless love" for the very first time, I don't know why, like it has to be now. So I left with remaining karaoke hours just to meet him. it was around 8/9 pm I recall.

I messaged him, "hey I want to meet you now."
he replied, stating that it's already late and tomorrow would be better
I ignored him anyway, lol. I came to a cybercafe where we first met and sms him, "I'm at dios" to which he replied "I'll be there soon"

I feel bad. My message woke him up from his sleep -.- but duh, I just need to meet him even for a brief moment, that's ok I told him. He came in a navy green jacket and smiled upon meeting me and hugged me tight and telling me he missed me, and that I also need to go home cuz it's already late (9pm ish). I asked him if he knows the song that brought me here "endless love", "yes" he answered, and told me that it was a nice movie (but sad). We spent a few minutes standing on the staircase, hugging each other. We miss each other badly almost everyday, I even tell him that I miss him even when he's right beside me.

"we'll meet again tomorrow" he said, smiling.
I ok-ed with sorrow. haha we always miss each other badly every day.
a day feels like a year, what I'm going to do now with him passing by before me? :) it's nearly been a year.

anyway, everytime I hear this song. I remember how he cradled me in his arms, and sing me my favorite song or just listening to endless love together.
I'll close my eyes, smiling, enjoying every micro second I could, that it feels so comfortable when he's around. I feel safe.
 and when we're not together, he would sing it through raidcal.
Every night my heart aches.
I never stop thinking of you.
I am used to being alone for such a long time
And I face it with a smile.
Believe me, I choose to wait.
Even though it’s painful, I won’t leave.
Only your tenderness can save me
From the endless cold.



"Missing you more than anything" ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment